Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I had that happen once up in Lake Texoma, we were looking at the graph and it went totally black and the next thin we knew, we were getting hit in the head by 8-10 inch shad, it was so funny cause we were looking for shad to catch and we got the boat full of them in about 2 minutes. :smile2:

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had that happen once up in Lake Texoma, we were looking at the graph and it went totally black and the next thin we knew, we were getting hit in the head by 8-10 inch shad, it was so funny cause we were looking for shad to catch and we got the boat full of them in about 2 minutes. :smile2:
Wow! I dont think that you could ask for better when trying to get some bait fish!

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Neat video. A few days ago on the outdoor channel "Will and tiffany" were shooting some kind of carp with bows. There things were flying everywhere. They didn't hit many with the arrows but it was fun to watch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.