Fish On Bait at St. Louis Boat Show

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Keith@fishon, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Keith@fishon

Keith@fishon New Member

State:
    Florida
    Hey guys, look for local Fish On Bait reps Jon (Gup) & Gary (Mocat) to also be at the St. Louis Boat Show, and you can find them where you find Eric (Deerhunter01) and John (Cuz).

Jon & Gary will have some trays of Fish On Bait herring trays and answer any questions about our baits and share success they have had with the bait.

Be sure to ask DH and Cuz their opinions, because they have seen the bait as well. Ask DH how he'll be using the Fish On Bait herring trays during his upcoming TV show/tournament season.

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Will you quit already? LOL You're gonna make DH feel special or something! LOL Keith, looks good. I'm looking forward to giving the herring a try sometime soon. They will be handy when the skipjacks are hard to find here. Thanks for keeping the members informed.

3. Keith@fishon

Keith@fishon New Member

State:
    Florida
    Hooooooooold on now! I'm not trying to give DH a big ego or anything. Just saying he's on-site and can answer questions if the questions are pointed his way. Unless he has devised some new way of getting automatic Reps every time his name is mentioned in a post...

Hmm.. maybe THAT is why he was SO excited and talking so much about the new forum capabilities the last time I was talking with him... I thought he was just excited about the video streaming and such... hmm...

Hey, that's what we're here for! All of our baits from coast to coast are known as a great Plan B for when live is not available, and we are finding more & more that we are becoming the go-to Plan A. For us it don't matter - whatever works - whatever leads to more yells of "FISH ON!!!"

Thanks and looking forward to you trying the baits and giving your feedback back to the BOC.

4. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    I will be there thursday and will stop by as long as you are NOT wearing a pink shirt. [​IMG]

5. T.O.CAT

T.O.CAT New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I will try to stop by on Friday sounds interesting. looking forward to seeing your booth.

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I've been at the show the past two days and will be there tomorrow and on Friday as well. I'm looking forward to seeing Jon and Gary at the show also. I'll mostly be at the Catfish Safari Booth helping Steve Brown which is where you can see the new SeaArk ...... 240 boat as well. I'll also be over visiting with Jeff Williams at the TEAM CATFISH Booth. There is a ton of great stuff to see at the boat show and its a good time for the whole family.

Come on out and say hello. See the newest sponsors products, and some really neat must have's for this upcoming catfish season.

Lets talk CATFISHING. The season is almost here.

See Ya at the Boat Show.

FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!

7. catfeveriowa

catfeveriowa New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs Iowa
    Hey Keith is there a way to order just a couple of trays instead of a hole box of trays???? :eek:oooh:

8. Keith@fishon

Keith@fishon New Member

State:
    Florida
    Good question to ask Gup. I know that he and Mocat have our product in inventory, but I am not sure if they break cases, which contain 42 packs of 12 fish each.

I can't speak for them, but shoot Gup and/or Mocat a PM to see. I would expect they might be northbound at some point. I know they are expanding their customer base, and talking with bait shops all over Missouri. If you have local shops who might be interested, I expect Gup & Mocat would be interested in talking with you about them.

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    SURE WOULD LIKE TO BE THERE !!!

10. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    There was NO fishon display-booth-nothing. I saw everything else that was supposed to be there cuz-DH-MrT-catfish Safari-Team Catfish-Bert's Jugs and on and on. No "Fishon"

Maybe they took the bait and went fishing.

11. Keith@fishon

Keith@fishon New Member

State:
    Florida
    :eek:oooh: That's strange - did you talk with DH? Had he seen Gup or Mocat? We weren't ever going to have our own booth, but Gup and Mocat were going to be there with Cuz & DH, doing some show-n-tell with the herring.

:smile2::big_smile: <--- Gup & Mocat looking at their new PB's while on the river INSTEAD of at the booth...

Seriously though, if they weren't there, they must have been walking the show, looking around and talking with folks about the baits and such. Sorry you missed them.

12. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I talked to them for awhile on Saturday. The bait really does look promising.

13. GUP

GUP New Member

State:
    Washington, MO
    Russell,

I'm sorry we missed you Friday. I had a personal matter come up. Gary wasn't able to get off work in time to make it there either. If you are interested in the bait, PM me and we'll see what we can get worked out.

Gup