Fish Ohio Program

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by ksutroubleii, Apr 9, 2006.

1. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    Just got an email yesterday...you can now register your catch for the fishohio program online and print your certificate right then and there.

Check it out at: http://www.fishohio.org/

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats a cool idea, I have not participated in the fish ohio program for years, but I may this year.

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio

That is pretty neat to be able to print it out instead of waiting on it for so long.

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    One thing for sure, mellon wont be needing any printer paper;)

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    SCORE one for Flathunter! :0a32:

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Your right Jack, and if you need some more ink for your printer just let me know!

7. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
  8. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    LMAO...You will see a big increase in the master angler awards this year if people fill it out theirself....:rolleyes:

9. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I don't think so, because you still have to submit the fish just like the old system. Instead of mailing the form in, you just fill it out online. Saves in postage for the fisherman and saves paper and ink for the DNR. Everything else appears the same with getting the pin sent to ya and all.

I personally think you should have to send a picture in of your catch. For example, if I caught a 60lb blue catfish out of the Ohio River, I would send a picture in with the form so the certificate you receive either from the DNR or the one you print out has your picture on it to prove your catch.

If this was done it would greatly reduce the number of participants...LOL!!!:rolleyes:

10. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    LMAO that is funny jonathon!!!! You need to read the print on it. Just have to have a witness to sign it and send it in, Like it was before, we know being a guide for dillion lake on the SS minnow barge I know you have caught those great blue cat there...LMAO!!!!

11. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Last year even when mailing it in there was NO WITNESS REQUIRED.