$$Fish Off$$ Tennessee Git-ur-done

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by canepole, Apr 9, 2007.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I don't know if you feller's from Tennessee have noticed, But there's some fun to be had during the next fish off and You may just make alittle extra cash, If you git ur done, and catch a few bigun's. I don't have much time for fishing anymore, But I am fixen to make some time...LOL

2. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Cleveland TN
    I'm in, and you don't have to catch giants to win this! It's 4 person teams and the biggest fish for each member is totaled up. Those 5 to 10 pound fish really make a difference if each member contributes! Join in, but you've got to hurry. Sign-up ends Friday!

3. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    My check will be in the mail, Tomorrow, Boy's this will be fun.

4. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    What am I missing here? someone needs to explain this better

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It just keeps getting Bigger and Bigger. Now there is a custom rod that has been donated for big Fish, Bringing the pot up near 1000.00 in cash and prizes!!! Get in while you can!!! And to think, it only costs 6.50 to get in!!!
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=386

6. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I don't know the full details of how it will work, But teams are put together and it cost $6.00 {$6.50 paypal} and which ever team has the most weight win's and who ever catches the biggest one win's.
    Look around the site and you'll find all kinds of info on it, But you only have till friday to sign up, Sorry I didn't give you a answer sooner.

7. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Just wondering how many Tennessean's we got fishing in this fish off. I am thinking about going out fishing tomorrow if it ain't snowing here,LOL
    I wish all of you feller's luck,
    I just hope we do better then that bunch from Ohio { And Kentucky}Heheee

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey, If your are not on a team with me, you ain't gonna make it, LMAO!!!

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Tom Old buddy I joined also. so one of can't win. :tounge_out:
    PEte

10. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    One thing is for certain, We are in for some fun, Just seems like its raining or the weather is messed up when I come in, JW I reckon I might eat them words about Ky, I forgot how the teams were made up, And Pete, I wish you luck Buddy, But I got a feeling we are in for some strong competion. I'm going to give it my best.and see what happens.
    When will the teams be selected.

11. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    I sincerely wished I hadn't missed the deadline for signing up.

rats.... maybe next time.

12. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Tom I have an edge though. I can fish 6 days per week. That is if I can keep my body talked into it.
    Also if it comes down to it. I can go and camp on the river bank in the camper. And fish all the time.
    I have a buddy that has a river lot over looking one of the best big fish holes here. An can park my camper and fish from it HEHE
    Pete

13. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Pete your a lucky man, Shoot I am stuck in a truck,
    well for another year or so anyway.

14. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well, I'm in again. Already beat my last Fish off score. I weighed in a 17 lber a couple of days ago. Gonna try for a biggerun now. LOL Tom, that new job sure is keeping you off the water. Someday maybe you'll be able to get back out here with us like we used to do. This summer we need to have another local guys all nighter like we did a couple of years ago. We had a blast, fog and all. LOL Maybe if you get some time, we can plan one.

15. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Yep you know how it is with trucking, IF YOUR MAKING MONEY YOU AIN'T GOT NO TIME, AND IF YOU GOT TIME YOU AIN'T MAKING NO MONEY,

I just got me A reload and I reckon I'll be home late tomorrow nite, I may have a mad hen on my hands, cause I'm going fishing sometime this weekend.

Good deal on your catch Bryan, I got a perty good plan to get me a little old cat,just gotta get home and have a little time to execute it.:big_smile:

Get a date set on that all nighter and if I can make it I'll be there.:cool2:

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey, I might even make it to an allnighter if it is planned on a date that i ain't workin on weekends!!!