Fish-off is over

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JimmyJonny, Dec 10, 2008.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Well as some of yas know I was in the fish off this fall and it's finally over . My team " Blue Whiskers ", made second place .

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98560&page=2

My teammates Cass ( won big fish/#70 blue ) and wolfman were a pleasure to cyber fish with .

I can honestly say it wasn't easy because ole Hartwell didn't wanna work with us at all,,,,lots of bank fishing . I was lucky enough to break my Pb blue and flathead so I'm really happy about that .

I few of yas I do keep in touch with so I thought I would post a thread here in SC to give ya the scoop . I will prolly enter the spring one and I hope to see some of yas enter also ; )~

-Jim-

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Congrats on the second place finish my friend.:wink: I don't know a thing about this cyber tourny but I'll partner with ya in the next one if ya so desire. Glad ya got two new PB's this year.

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Congrats on the 2nd place finish, JJ!!!
    BB in SC

4. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I have thought about trying one of the fish-offs maybe the spring one.

5. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Very nice! I have followed it some and can say, you definantly fished during that time. I thought you went everyday! :wink:

Might have to try to get in one of those, thanks for the report.

P.S. I hope it's raining, pouring, at your house like it is here!!

6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Congrats Jim! It was fun. You had a nice fish entry and a great finish.

7. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    The fish-offs arre great fun and cheap to get into. I think everyone should give them a try. Nice entry JJ.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    JJ congrats to ya and yer team ....been missin ya over in the assylum stop in and bless us bro yer missed!