Fish hooks for the kids

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dinger66, Nov 9, 2008.

1. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    hey guy you have seen by now iam on the prostaff for diaiichi and true turn hooks , i want to do something for the kids.i have sticker and panfish hooks for them . if you will pm me ill give you my address and you can send me an envelope adress to them and i will put in a sticker and a pack of hooks ,you know all kids love to get something they didnt expect. unlike us parents all we get is bills lol . it is just a little way i can help the kids find out more about the sport i love so much. please do think iam trying to give myself a pat on the back , this what iam about is the kids haveing four of my own.

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I think that is a wonderful of you to do for the kids! Bless you for thinking of the kids like that!

3. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    This is a wonderful thing you are doing for the kids!

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i think you deserve some reps for that now thats what the brotherhood sisterhood is all about thanks brother :cool2:

5. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    Reps indeed! I would get his address, but our munckin has PLENTY hooks and stickers... the stickers are all over the house! LOL

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Yeah take, but would still be a good suprise for them! :wink: They would love getting that in the mail!

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great idea,Derric,I'll pm ya for the addy ,My daughter would love that. Thanks for thinking of the kids,They need a lil boost now and again too. Reps as well on the idea.

8. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    Yeah you're right... I'll pm for the address and get an envelope in the mail. Will have to ask Karen to get the stamps. :smile2:

I guess I can make room for more hooks... lol She'll love the mail though, and the stickers. If they're fishing stickers, she'll probably put them on her tackle box.

9. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    YAY Daddy!

10. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    thanks brothers and sisters as much as mine aggravate me i still love them ,every now and then people have to take the time to think of of what it take to help young people grow up . it is more than video game and tv , they need to learn that the outdoors is where we started and can bring us through tough time if we just listen . we all need our nature skills.