Fish Finders

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by jombieman, Feb 13, 2008.

1. jombieman

jombieman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Guys, Just got my first boat and kinda short on funds. What fishfinder would you recommend I try to get, I have about $150 to spend? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks JD

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Cabelas has their Eagle Fishmark 320's on sale for that price. Probably the best bang for your buck there!

3. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
  4. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    James, I'll tell you same as I do as my kids:crazy:DONOT go cheap if you can wait and get what you want if you wait just a little longer, LORANCE in MY opinion makes some of the best stuff, don't buy sale stuff unless you know what you are looking for cuz you'll be looking at it for a period of time:eek:oooh:

5. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i would make a post want to buy used finder. alot of boc members have been upgrading the finders they have now, for the hummingbird si finders. im sure that someone will have a very good used uint for sale. you should be able to find one very cheep. then save your $ up and get the one that you would really like to have.... gl

6. Incoming08

Incoming08 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey james if you are interested i have two hummingbird fishfinders for sale. The first one is a 105sx series which has a temp gauge. I have everything you need all wires transom transducer mounting bracket and all it is 4 years old and i payed roughly 400 for it i am asking 150 for that one. The other one i have is a hummingbird 3-d panorama which is a little more high tech.
    It has a bigger screen and more options the only thing is the transducer for that one is a trolling motor mount. I am asking 250 for that one with everything. I am located in st. joseph let me know if you interested.

7. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    James, where you located? I have an Eagle 320 that I am getting rid of. I was going to give it to a guy but he hasn't called me or contacted me. It works just fine, the only reason I'm getting rid of it is cause my soon to be wife bought me a brand new one. Send me a PM and we'll work something out if you're interested. (That's if Darren Twillman hasn't contacted me)