Fish Finder???

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by VWs2, Sep 2, 2006.

1. VWs2

VWs2 New Member

State:
    SC
    Am gonna trade in for a new boat and am gettin the new one with no electronics that way I can do it all the way I want it done. But am wondering what fish finders everyone thinks is best. I am likeing the Humminbird 981 SC but it is alittle pricey. I fish both freash and saltwater so need a good one. Thanks for the info.

2. onlyriverfish

onlyriverfish Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Name:
    james
    Dont know what you after in a FF, but I like my lowrance. Please post your research maybe we can all get more educated about them.

3. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    I like the new color Lowrance(LMS332).If I let all my bills go for a couple of months maybe I could afford one!

4. VWs2

VWs2 New Member

State:
    SC
    Just looking at gettin something that will last me for awhile that in a year or so I will not be wanting a newer model or wish I had bought a better one. I know how electronics go....buy best this year and its mid next year, buy mid and it entry new year or no longer made.

5. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Todd, first off welcome to the Brotherhood. I got a Lowrance x107 back in the spring and I sure like it. I am still playing with it and trying to learn what all it does but the guys here have really helped me a lot. The main reason I went with Lowrance was because so many of the guys here said they were their favorites. Good luck and let us know what you get.

st

6. VWs2

VWs2 New Member

State:
    SC
    Will do.....am just gettin everything inline for when everything goes through. Still like some of the features on the Humminbird though.