fish consumption adviseries in your state

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by river scum, Feb 24, 2008.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
  2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I'm not sure on all of them in MO - I'm pretty sure the one for the MO river is no more than one meal a month of fish over 18" or something to that effect. I don't pay it much attention, I don't eat that much fish and I don't keep any big ones.

I only really look at the MO river since that's about all I fish. I also figure fish from about anywhere can't be any worse for me than a hotdog:wink:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Theres a bunch of them in Jersey. Then again ya can walk on the river when it ain't frozen. LOL!

4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Around the city of Philly, DO NOT EAT ANYTHING THAT SWIMS IN THAT RIVER! Your children will have 3 toes!

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    wow blacky i thought it was bad around here! lol ill have to check those stats out.

6. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I am not for sure the fish eating suggestions for the Mississippi above St. Louis, but I eat fish out of it all the time, SO FAR no ill side effects, but then again, some one told me that they could have sworn they saw me glowin in the dark!

7. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    There are a number of places with advisories in Arkansas, mostly due to naturally occurring mercury.

8. Kowegi

Kowegi New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    In the missippii river in tennessee you cant eat fish there. And in Chattanooga River you aint supposed to even touch the water....