Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met two fish comm. officers recently. I asked them about their destroy the flatheads theory. They told me the flats are past removing and I should release them if I want to. They were going to ask Safe Harbor to remove all the stickers posted around the Dam. Flats seem to be good for business.

· Registered
545 Posts
Well, that's one in the win column for the Fisherman vs Commish. Now if we can get the rod limit changed next......:meeting:

:gotu:
that news is really no surprize to me , the commish is having financial problems and are just now starting to realize that if they can get people to fish for something else besides '' pellet heads '' it a win for them. which is cool with me i would much rather see my license $ used for some thing better than a ''put & take money pit '' as

· Registered
545 Posts
Oops ! as far as the rod limits go , thats a no go , i just read last night in the pa outdoor news that they just had voted it down , what we have a hard time realizing is that these guys that run the show h-burg most likely either hardly ever fish and even when they do they for trout. they have no way of relating to the type of fishing that most of us do and they cannot get past how it will impact the trout fishing . my personal belief is that another reason also would be that if they can't exploit more money out of allowing a 3rd rod , if they cant make a buck off fo us , then why bother ?

G

·
By the powers bestowed upon me by the great state of Pennsylvania-I hereby authorize all fellow flatters to use 3 poles.:biggrin:If stopped by any WCO,s,simply state that i,ve granted you these powers!
Fish commissioner says You know I have to site you for fishing with 3 rods? NOT SO FAST Pat said on the USCA/BOC I could use 3 rods and what Pat says goes.

G

·
a smart person would nt come on here and tell on there self for using more than 2 rods. but i know for a fact your not the only one.
I use 6 rods, illegal size bass, limblines, cast nets, and I drive a Lamborgini!!!!:handshake:

Oops, I mean, a Suburban!:time-out:

Raise the rod limits!!!:secret:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.