fish and feather expo fri sat sun

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jan 24, 2006.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    there is the annual fish and feather expo at the interstate center in bloomington il. there is food and displays sales and all sorts of fishing and hunting stuff going on. if any one is intrested in hooking up let me know. me and several friends will be going either fri or most likly sat early eve.

interatate center is located off of interstate 55 NOT THE BUISNESS LOOP! but north or south going around bloomington. take the market st rt 9 exit going west on 9. the interstate center is 2-3 miles west of 55 right after the wal-mart.

2. Rivercat1

Rivercat1 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Me and Rivercat2 are going sat. around 1 or 2.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Pimp the BOC around some, it could help with membership :)

4. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I'm going Sat. Probably around noon or so, watch for a little short fella with a big nose and bibs, that would be me....lol

5. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    ;) Is anybody willin to swoop by my house and pick me up? I am willin to ride.:eek:

6. astutzman

astutzman New Member

State:
    Collinsville, IL
  7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Sure sounds like a good time. I'll have to get the date earlier next year so that I may attend. The one we have in Rock Island every year at the QCCA Expo center is coming up the 16, 17, 18, & 19 of Feb. Unfortunately this has turned into a boat and R/V show more than hunting and fishing.

Ray

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    not sure what time ill be there but sat sometime, paul, i have lots of buisness cards ill be passing out. got a couple double batches last year for these things.;)