First Vehicle

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by NewMexicoCatfisher, Aug 7, 2008.

1. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Well, I decided to get a truck instead of a SUV. I found an 08 Ford F150 Reg Cab STX with a 4.6L V8 for just under $11,000. I won't be able to drive it alone until January. I have been saving up for 3 years and I have some money left over to add some accessories. :tounge_out:

Attached Files:

2. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    SWEET RIDE BRO!!!! BUT IM A CHEVY MAN BUT SHOOT THAT THING SURE IS PRETTY!!! Have fun fixin it up

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats. Thats a real nice first vehicle. A lot more gumption than most kids your age. Good luck and keep the shiny side up!!

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    That's great, just remember that when you pay for things yourself you appreciate them that much more. Seems you have been working hard for your money & saving up. You could have spent it a million diff ways, but you did a responsible thing...Enjoy it, most kids just whine about what they didnt get handed to them instead of going out & making it happen themselves, you my friend are on the right track!!!!

5. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    yes SR. that's a mighty fine ride right there . congrats too ya , take care of it and it will take care of you ,and it will take you whever you wanna go and then some . like willcat said ( you are on the right track )

6. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Well, as for the F-150. I had accidently left the for sale sign on my truck. I had a guy come up to me and offer $13,500 for her:smile2::smile2:. So, since I only paid $10,500, I took it. We signed today, and the guy paid me the cash and now I need a new truck.

7. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Nice trade. Sounds like you should just be a car salesman. :tounge_out:

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Nice truck Seth. A very nice first vehicle or what ever number!

9. south_va_fisherman

south_va_fisherman New Member

State:
    Muddy Cross, Virginia
    congrats buddy. watch your speed. thats what got me in trouble when i first got my license. trust me the consequences are not worth getting there slightly faster or trying to show off or whatever makes people speed. have fun :cool2:

10. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Hey not only are you on the right track your a BUSINESS MAN TOO!!!! Brother you made a great deal there are pretty trucks just like that one and im sure your new one will poo poo on that one LOL and now your 3 BIG ONES ahead and got yourself more buying power to work with!!!!WAY TO GO BRO!!!

11. Interpol689

Interpol689 New Member

State:
    PA
    Hey buddy nice truck, even though you dont have it anymore. I have been saving up for 4 years to get a new F-150 and its soon the time. I could save up a little longer, but I want to take advantage of the good deals that they are offering since nobody is buying trucks right now. Except for me that is. I think $10k off sticker isnt uncommon right now. So the truck will be...

2009 f-150 xlt
    regular cab
    8 foot bed
    4x4 (no question)

I want to get a spray in bedliner and a bed tool box also. But who knows what else. Just thought I would share that with you.