First trip to Milford tomorrow

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by 257bob, Sep 22, 2009.

1. 257bob

257bob New Member

State:
    Salina, Kansas
    Hey everyone, I am going to pull the boat over to Milford tomorrow and I was hoping for a little guidance. I am not sure where the gatherings are normally held or which boat ramp you all use. I would like to get familiar with that area. Directions from I-70 would be very helpful. Any other input would be greatly appreciated, I am not looking for spots to fish here just general suggestions if you have any. I will probably leave Salina about 12 so if any of you are in the area I would love to meet you, and if you got time climb in and go fishing. PM me and I will get you my Cell#.

Thanks,
    Josh

2. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Josh, I gave the directions to School Creek on the "upcoming mini gathering" page. I'll PM you with my cell number.:wink:

3. flattymatty

flattymatty New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I'll PM you my cell. GIve me a call when you get in the area and i'll see what i got going on. Always down to fish.:wink:

4. 257bob

257bob New Member

State:
    Salina, Kansas
    My first trip to Milford went like this. Stopped at Jim's "Catfish Fever", met him and he showed me around his place. Then he drove over to the ramp to show me where to go and also helped me throw my cast net with a different method, we caught some shad and I was off. After four hours loaded up with no fish. Next time I guess I will ask for spots Lol. Thanks Jim hope we can get out on the water sometime.

Mat tried to call bout 2 no answer maybe next time.

5. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    his woman had him workin round the house all day :smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Josh, enjoyed meeting you, and thanks for the accolades.
    I'm hoping to get together with you in the near future and do some Catfishing. If my fishing partner is deer hunting, we can go Catfishing on the Catoon, save you hauling your rig to the lake.

7. flattymatty

flattymatty New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Tried like hell to get out of helping around the house, but my mom is coming in tonight from California, so it proved to be unavoidable (that, and they dug up the sewer line in the back yard, so it's trashed). Sorry Josh. Never did get your call though. Got a call from a strange number around two from some woman asking where in the hell Gary was, but that was it. We'll get out there soon man. Got your number now, so we'll talk soon.