first trip to Lake Wylie

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by katman#1, Aug 15, 2009.

1. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    fished wylie for the first time thursday night got 6 fish one flathead 26lbs two blues and three channels had a good night overall also boated a 28lbs soft shell turtle that was fun look foward to fishn wylie again soon

Attached Files:

2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Nice 'First Trip'!!! That's the mark of a good fisherman, go somewhere new and put the Smackdown on 'em!!!:wink:

3. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I agree with sunbird. That is one heck of a good first trip. I would love to catch a 26lb flathead up there.

4. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    nice flatties on first trip jason

5. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Nice Flathead! I like how you got the dog watching your rods for you, while you take your photos.

6. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Good Trip Jason.Nice Flattie:big_smile:

7. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    Nice Flathead and great trip.

8. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Man, i need to follow you around:big_smile: Maybe you should consider the wylie tournament:wink:

By the way, where is your fishn hole? :smile2:

9. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    That is an awesome catch there Jason!! You will be the man to beat!! I know folks that have fished Wylie for years and never found a flathead. :wink:

10. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Way to go Jason,thats some nice fish.

11. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Wish I knew you were out there. I was way up the river, looking for new spots. Congrats on the Flathead. Any size to the bluse??? Let me know if you are coming back up this way. Ill be fishing almost every night this week.

12. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    ok cary I will let you know when i head back up that way again went to santee monday an tues the fishn was off to me caught some nice eating size blues big fish was only 23lbs most were caught in 20 to 28 feet of water had wife and daughter with me took them white perch fishn there was no problem gettin them to bite my daughter got tired of catching them also my lil girl got to see her first two gators :big_smile: