First trip out with my new Monsters...

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by billyballard, Oct 21, 2009.

1. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    I finally got my monsters mounted this morning and decided I better hit the River and try em out... WE didnt catch anything worthy of a pic but had around 20 or so fish between 1- 5lbs and i learnt something i hadn't planned on.. I noticed that when you grab your rod and pull back the hook is set before you have the rod out of the holder... SWEET... Lookin forward to the next trip out now... By the way Steve, you Should send us a product list so we can show folks because before I even got to the boat ramp I had 3 folks ask me about my monsters.. I turned them on to the site and answered their questions... hope I made ya some new customers....:big_smile:

2. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for the report billy! we appreciate the support!

3. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Those look so awesome! Hopefully Ill have the cash soon to order up a 4 or 6 pack!

4. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Great report Billy I noticed the same thing about the hook set, when I was out with mine this last weekend. what was nice was I had two bites at the same time so all Ihad to do was reach over and set the hook with one hand it never came out of the holder then I went and set the other while the one was hooked and waiting for me.

5. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne

Billy, you can print the pages from the store front and put them in a waterproof folder and carry them with you. Should be all the info you need. :wink:

6. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Good Idea Todd. Going to print some up today and carry some in the boat and some in my truck.​