first trip is a success

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Wil, May 26, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    me and my buddy went out to harlan lake here in nebraska last night, didnt catch any cats but we both lost one, mine was a monster so too bad i didnt land him. we went this morning after carp and did real well. he had his bow and shot quite a few and i got some with my rod n reel as well.

2. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Sounds great Wil, next time bring a camera brother. Go back and get them cats!!!!

Richard

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like you had your self a good time, congratulations on your catch and keep up the good work, glad to hear that you had some success on your trip hopefully the success will keep working for you.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    :wink:So the big one got away.................very interesting!Keep on trying, I know you will have a change of luck. Great job on the carp.

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Sounds like you had a good time, I am sorry your monster got away.

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Glad to hear you made it out Wil! :big_smile: Too bad the big one got away but we all know that happens! :wink:

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    well hey it wouldnt be fishing if you never had a story to tell

8. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sounds like a great time Wil, the big ones have a way of doing that, there is always another, good luck and keep the reports coming.