First time request

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by tofish, Oct 22, 2007.

1. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    fires in southern california are really getting nasty. i've managed to get one daughter and kids out to my house in yuma az after she was evacuated. now another daughter has been evacuated from escondido, ca. she's in vista, ca now, and so is son. so far are okay. but fire is close. this is worse fire than the cedar fire in 2003. whole towns are being evacuated and some towns i'll bet are gonna be no more. please pray for them all.
    i thank all from bottem of my heart.
    gary

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thoughts and prayers sent out to your family members and all families being affected by the fires in California. Hope all of them remember that posessions can be replaced but lives cannot.

3. Jedi007

Jedi007 New Member

State:
    Chino Hills, California
    Prayers sent. Hope all remains well.

4. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    You can whoop my butt, steal all my belongings, but don't mess with my family.

My prayers are with you and yours. Hope all turns out good for all.

Don

5. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    Prayers sent from NC, hope everything goes well for your family, and the rest of the families being threatened by the fires.
    Mike

6. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    It's frightening to face fire. I remember a few years ago when our mountains were orange with fire--an unreal and terrifying experience.

Prayers are added from the Blue Ridge.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Praying for your family,this is a disaster of untold porportions.My hope is for those folks to be safe and learn not to rebuild in that area ,as there are fires there each yeay

8. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    prayers sent from Colorado , and to yur faimly Sr.

9. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Oh man, what a mess. Prayers coming from Texas. We had one of those fires a year and a half ago with the wind blowing hard. Took over a week to get control of it.
    Bill

10. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent out for your family and the others who are going through the same thing.

11. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Gary,
    Thankfully, we haven't had fires of those proportions here.
    Keep your family safe and GOD will take care of the rest.
    OUR GOD is an AWESOME GOD!
    We're praying for you all.

12. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    update on my family.
    first would like to thank all for prayers for mine and all others there. keep them coming as still lots in need.
    fire went around daughters apts. hopefully will be able to go back home friday. hearing rumors that this morning they took her apt area off evac area. my other kids are safe so far and looking better. just lots of nasty air there and don't expect it to start clearing before this weekend. i will be keeping grandson with me until air clears up pretty clean as he is asmatic.
    thanks to all again.
    gary

13. Mascot

Mascot New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Prayers from S.C. are with you and your family

14. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    i never answered and said thanks to all, so am doing now.
    now have another request from all you great people. i've been reading and praying for all that i've seen and considering, mine seems kinda minor as it is final and old age concerned. but here it is for you.
    my dad is dying from terminal cancer. his lungs are so bad, no treatment can be done. they won't give time yet one him, so we are taking it a day at a time. cancer is in bladder and spreading into bones. i just returned home after spending the last two months with my parents in northern idaho/washington. in that perion, twice, we thought he was going cause of lungs. we know this is terminal and have eccepted this. i'm asking that prayers be given to help us (as a family) be able deal and get through this. i'm a cancer survivor myself, and know the fear, but for him, he has no light at the end.
    i can do this, and believe my sister can do it. my mother is a very religious person and is having a very hard time with it. she hides it, but breaks down when she doesn't think we'll see it. she needs the prayers the worse. i guess i'm mainly asking for prayers for her to stand strong. oour belief is babtist, and we feel we are all saved. please pray and keep them going in your prayer circles.
    thank you and GOD BLESS ALL.
    gary

15. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Our prayers go out to you and your family, especially to your father. God Bless and keep a positive attitude

16. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Gary, your dad, your family, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

17. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Gary, prayers from WV for your family, your dad and you.

18. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Prayers sent from N.C.

19. mistynadam

mistynadam New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Prayers from WV. God Bless

20. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member