first time out in three weeks

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by billcatfish, Nov 7, 2007.

1. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    headed out around 12:00 pm looking for shad an found some small ones about 3 inches long water was about 58.7 an the wind out of the nnw at about 3 to 5 mph an sunny headed for one of my holes for a long drift got set up 2 poles with small shad an 2 with cut skip jacks on my first drift landed 2 blues 7 an a 10 pounder pulled back up on the same spot an landed 2 more fish one a bout 22lb an a 15 took off on the third drift an know fish had to move a round a little a found some fish on my last drift put 2 more fish in the boat these 2 were under 15 lb all in all a good day on the river

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    WTG Bill, wish I could have been there buddy but I was stuck on the bridge, LMAO!!!

3. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Today was a nice day to fish here. The last 2 times I have been out it was really windy. I hope this weekend is nice.

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sounds like a fun day on the water Bill, thanks for sharing.

5. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    yes it was a nice day out it was just nice to get out of the house for while the fish was just a +

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Bill, It has been almost a month or maybe two, I just cant remember, I have been remodeling the inside of the truck.

7. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Dang man sounds like a good trip! I know I'm ready to hit it.

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    nice fish bill... if you need a fishin partner sometime give me a shout.. im in evansville also.. southeast side...