first time out in 9 weeks

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by flathunter, Aug 2, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well I finally goy healed up enough to go fishing...qFellow boc member didp and I put in 12 hrs at my favorite flathead hole...No flatheads which is rare for this spot....Dip caught the first blue cat I have ever saw come from the scioto..yes it was a blue no doubt, it weighed 12-lbs..All Im caught was a 6-lb channel cat...But it was good to finally wet a line.

I got a scare heading to my spot as a women rear ended me I was in my truck and she was in a car, I think it probably ruined he car as the hood flew off and her engine was almost in her front seat...no one was hurt, and tahnk god it did not hurt my back.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on getting out on the river. It is pretty interesting to hear you caught a blue on the scioto, hopefull they will move up in large numbers

3. ATTICUS_BUDDY

ATTICUS_BUDDY New Member

State:
    mn originally now NC
    nice to see everyone is ok and congrats on the recovery welcome back to the waters

4. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to see you're healing up and out fishing!

5. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Happy to hear your back to fishing. Can't believe you were in a crash, at least no one was hurt. Take care...

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Way cool Jack, glad ya back in action. Take it easy and it will get better in time.

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    good to see ya got out jack.

women drivers...................

8. david.lay25

david.lay25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    glad your back,have fun.

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jack glad to hear your back out there chasing the cats. Watch out for the women drivers.:big_smile:

10. elizabuilt

elizabuilt New Member

State:
    Norton, OH
    Alright Jack. Glad to hear your back at it!

11. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    What old back injury, you mean the one you got today??? The same one that will get you some real nice fishing equipment?? Yeah... thats the one.. Just kidding, glad your back in the game Jack!!!

Now that you are back, we can all quit holding back and can officially start catching all those flatties we have been waiting for your recovery to start back up on.

Salmonid

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    GOod to hear your back with the living again Jack.Just don't try overdoing it. Don't need no setbacks..Good to hear no one was hurt in the CRASH!!.