first thread of 2010

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by THE PAN MAN, Jan 1, 2010.

1. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    hope 2010 brings all good fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I got a serious lump in my throat right now. I better find some less depressing music:smile2:

How far is syracuse from warsaw?

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    same to you Isaiah ,hope you an all the B.O.C. /S.O.C have a great NEW YEAR for 2010

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  4. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    all we can do is hope it all gets bettr jeff. happy new year buddy. and i also have that lump. glad we can admit it.

5. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
  6. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    How far is syracuse from warsaw?

7. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    bout 30 min. i camp alot in warsaw. barry bend. 45 at the most.

8. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    My dad lives in Warsaw now, he moved there last summer. He doesn't fish either.

9. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    that stinks lives in warsaw and dont fish. how ofton do u go there. hell maybe some time we can get together and do some fishn at truman.

10. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I try to get down at least once a month and in the summer every 2-3 weeks. He lives about 8 blocks from the harbor and about 2 miles from the dam. I finally got a suitable boat for LOZ but I don't think it's big enough for Truman. I took it out on truman on a windy day and within 10 minutes the waves skared the hell out of me so I went back to the dock. I sure like Truman SP and Long Shoal but I haven't camped at LS yet. When I go to my dad's I like to get out of the house.

11. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I hope all ya'll on the B.O.C. have a great 2010 !!!!!!

12. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Hope it,s a good year for everybody here on the BOC!:cool2:

13. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    we can take my boat. im gettn ready to purchase one in a week i done got it picked out. just need to get my tax money back. i got a camper that sleeps 6 so if u ever wanna camp we can do that to. barry bend has some nice grounds. and boat ramps.

14. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I got a big 16 ft chrysler tri hull with a 60 hp that needs a little repair to the transom and the wiring needs to be gone through. It's for sale but if I had a place to keep it down there I would. Problem is that I usually drive my car down and it won't pull it. I'm delinquent on the storage rent too:angry:
    I don't really need 2 boats sitting around but depending on what happens with my dad it might be a good idea to hold on to the chrysler until spring.

15. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    i got a pretty big shop here that u could store it in if u wanted. get to know each other and let u decide. if ur wantn to sell it im def. in the market. that 60 horse is something to hang on to for sure. right now im lookn at a 17 ft. alum. weld with a 35 hp evinrude on it with center console sterring. the ol boy has bad arthritis in his hands and is letting it go for 2000. im gonna try to jump on it.