Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

first tattoo

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  catfish1083 
#1 ·
went to the beach with the family this weekend to KOA to mama and daddys camper. we had a pretty good time, we got down there friday night and stayed till sunday night. went saturday afternoon and got my first tattoo. (4hrs worth!) :eek:oooh: didnt hurt as bad as i thought it would. saturday and sunday there were a few bands playing at the campground trying to raise money to help kids with cancer. we didnt get to see the show saturday b/c we were at the tattoo shop from 4:00 to 9:00 but the show sunday was pretty good. there was a band from socastee called Southern Blue and Matt Stillwell closed the show that night. nathan got hooked up with a Hooters girl, got on stage with Matt and he let him play the guitar. and after that all he wanted to do was get back on stage, so i guess i need to find him a little guitar b/c he loves to play with mine now. who knows, he might be a catfishin country music star one day. glad to spend time with the family but also glad to be back home. its time for some cattin this week.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.