First Star!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Jul 18, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I bought my first star finally, I have bought other items such as a shirt and hat, but gotta say I like the star program setup more now that I have looked into it. I encourage everyone to atleast buy one to support the site and show your support towards the BOC. I will be send my donation every year now as well... thanks Paul, and all others involved directly for making this a great place..... rollo

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    glad you finanly done it rollo, everybody who enjoys this site should get one.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am a big fan of the site, therefore I am a star member. I spend countless hours here, and I have learned more than I could ever imagine. Thanks to all members for sharing with me

4. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Bout time you came over from the dark side.....

Payin to scrap wid da moderators.... who'd a thunk?

Congrats and welcome to the BOC :wink:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's about time! Rollo,every one should get weaned off the sugar tit sooner of later, but the sooner the better! :crazy::eek:oooh::wink:

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Way to go rollo! :big_smile:

7. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i will always gladly get my star. the boc has connected me with more people to fish with than i can even count right now. im gonna try to figure up a list of boc members that i have fished with.

alands94
    tonto
    tkeyhunter
    jeselder
    deerhunter4
    lilkat
    stlcatman
    kojak
    catnaldatime
    dan the fisherman
    catmankev
    catmanjoe
    donwessling
    brent keele

ive been to 3 gatherings and ive won two door prizes.a 120$ room in a resort and a catfishsafari rod.

i have met at least 30 members and have made some good friends.

you cant get that at a sportsman club where you have to pay an annual fee to get in.

id say thats worth giving a few bucks a year:wink:

8. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on your new aquisition Jason! It looks good up there next to your avitar. Made ya feel good too didnt it?

9. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    first congrats catfishrollo on that star, it has a whole new meaning when it's your eh, We see many members here that don't have stars, some can't afford them other don't see a need to get them while some just don't understand. If you know of a member who can't afford one you can donate one to them, if you know a member who feel they don't need or understand what they are for educate them. I have star to show pride in this site i have a card and proud to show it to any and everone. I tell everone who i meet catfishing about the site and tell them to check it out. Yea them stars makes you feel a little more personal on the boc showing that you have a vested intress.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks for the posts, gonna try to do more for the site as soon as the wife gets working again...lol.....rollo