First Snow of the Season!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Dec 7, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Here is a picture of part of our front yard after the snowfall last night. Not a lot but enough to last me rest of the winter.Rather pretty though.

Attached Files:

2. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I feel ya John. We had our 3rd real snow yesterday, although it wasn't as much as they thought it would be. Gotta love blowing snow:smile2:

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looks like ya got about as much as we did. Snow I can handle Ice is what scares me. Steve said yesterday bringing our daughter home from doctor's office that a pickup with people inside of it was sitting upside down. There were no police or ambulances around. He said he would have stopped but others had already done so and were striving to get them out. Then we found out out further up the I-29 Interstate they had to shut down from our town to the next one due to 5 Big Rigs had all Jack Knifed. I do not understand these Truck Drivers. It is said of them that out of all drivers they are the best. If this is the case why do I see alot of them drive like idiots???:crazy:

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

I'm about 30 miles South of you John, as you know.

That snow ain't pretty in my boat. Going fishing tomorrow!:eek:oooh:

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    We had our first snow the day after thanksgiving,John . There callin for 1/2" of ice with snow on top of it here this Sun -Wed,Dont think I'll be goin any where.

6. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yep, I do believe that'll do for this year.

My child will disagree though. He played outside from 330 till 730 last night. They couldn't find a suitable place to snowboard in the neighborhood so they made a ramp out of our back steps by packing it with snow.:eek:oooh:

7. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I dont mind the snow but in Oklahoma we get ice, then maybe an inch or two of snow.

8. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey John, How are ya? I didn't know you wanted snow, or I'd have let you have all we got. LOL Did you ever get your boat lined out? Later Andy