Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

First Snow of the Season!!

493 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  1sporticus 
#1 ·
Here is a picture of part of our front yard after the snowfall last night. Not a lot but enough to last me rest of the winter.Rather pretty though.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks like ya got about as much as we did. Snow I can handle Ice is what scares me. Steve said yesterday bringing our daughter home from doctor's office that a pickup with people inside of it was sitting upside down. There were no police or ambulances around. He said he would have stopped but others had already done so and were striving to get them out. Then we found out out further up the I-29 Interstate they had to shut down from our town to the next one due to 5 Big Rigs had all Jack Knifed. I do not understand these Truck Drivers. It is said of them that out of all drivers they are the best. If this is the case why do I see alot of them drive like idiots???:crazy:

#6 ·
Yep, I do believe that'll do for this year.

My child will disagree though. He played outside from 330 till 730 last night. They couldn't find a suitable place to snowboard in the neighborhood so they made a ramp out of our back steps by packing it with snow.:eek:oooh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.