first pick of the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by delbert bumbleshoot, Sep 16, 2008.

1. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    In an epic struggle of futility the chefs and raiders stumbled and bumbled their way to a high scholl like 23-8 score. Neither team has a decent quarterback. It seems as if the chefs are afraid DAmon Huard might win a game or two and make Brodie Croyle look bad.Croyle has a perfect record as a starter 0-7. And he's never even thrown a touchdown pass.He wasn't any good at Alabama and couldn't stay healthy anyway. Jamarcus Russel was even worse than the chefs quarterbacks 6 for 23 passing. BUt the raiders rushed for 300 yards even though they were one dimensional and the chefs knew what they were going to do.In the first quarter the chefs trotted out marcus hagen a 5-8 wide receiver from the practice squad and lined him up at quarterback and tried to run the wishbone for a couple of plays. 0-16 here we come.What a joke.

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    The Detroit Lions are also a good candidate to get the first pick. They were so excited to go 4-0 during the preseason that they forgot those games don't count IMO they already won 4 out of the 5-6 games they were supposed to win this year.

3. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    At least the Lions can score. Congrats to Herm Edwards. He has taken the best offense in the league and turned it into the worse. And he managed to make a bad defense even worse.

Brodie Croyle is bad. Why we keep trying to make him our franchise quarterback I will never know. He couldn't beat Huard for the starting job so we just gave it to him. Build the offensive line back up with the draft and then pick a QB in 2 or three years. This team will be bad for quite a while.

4. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    i told myself at the beginning of preseason that i was gonna give all 3 qb's the benefit of doubt till i see them play in a real game,well i did.........twice now and THEY ALL 3 SUCK!!i wish herm could clone brody's arm with huard's experience and thigpens athletic ability and make one hell of a super QB!it also seems that larry is intentionally not trying to get any yards for what reason,i dont know.i think he wants to be traded but we'll see.

5. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Thank God for smalll blessings. We've got a top notch :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:!

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now now. Relax! They will be sharein the 0-16 with my RAMS. :embarassed:

7. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    The rams would blow us out

8. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    im trying not to judge the rest of the season on that one game.i know it was a big one and we were supposed to win that game,but there are 15 games left and there will be ups and downs.lets just hope that was as low as down gets!

9. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    dont count out my 49ers we might just fumble and bumble our way to the first pick.....then screw up the pick!!

10. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    The chefs have now lost 11 in a row dating back to last season I don't see why they can't run that to 25 in a row. After all they are 42 million under the salary cap and it's not like they had any obvious weaknesses going into the season. Quarterback, offensive line,linebacker,wide receiver etc.A blind man could see places to spend that extra money.They got rid of 5 offensive linemen and only brought in 3 guys to replace them one of those replacements is a 6th round pick.I look at the schedule and I don't see where the wins are gonna come.Maybe we'll be able to get rid of Carl. I would trade 0-16 to get rid of everybody out there and start over fresh.

11. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    i got an idea.. the cheifs can play the 49ers...but i think we will need a game of rock,paper,scissors to decide the winner!!!