Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caught my first flatheads of the year downtown indy at the whiteriver, fished from the bank infront of the cargill factory thing, figured that stretch down there is probably the deepest water through that stretch of the river. on saturday i caught 2 and my brother caught 1 (only cause it was on my pole but i gave it to him) and lost another, was only there for an hour after dark, wish we could of stayed longer but didnt have anymore bait, tryed the next day and my brother and dad both caught one during the day, again my brother only got one cause i gave him the pole, but they were prob only 3-5lbs, prob would of done better if we could of stayed later but ill be back ;]
biggest fish was 14lbs
bait was sunfish, i like using them better then anything else.
had green sunfish, rock bass, and gills out there to but never got hit
i think the sunfish struggle more and send out more vibrations which is why i like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Nice fish Adam.. I fish that area every now and then. about a dozen times or so a season.. Some good fish up that way. Alot of characters show up around there too during the summer.. Keep the pics and reports coming.. I may have to come up and join ya a night or two

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.