First Day Of Mister Mom!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 23, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well today is my first day of staying home playing mister mom for the winter with our new son Colten. He hasn't cut dad any slack so far!:cool2: About an hour ago, I could have borrowed dinkbuster's avatar to deal with the mess I had! Trying to watch ESPN to look over and see a container of stinkbait smeared clear up the backside of him! And when I say stink bait, I MEAN STINK!!!:confused2: GAG...UKKK!!,, EWW!!!! I won't even go into the cleanup! I am a happy father of two, but this ain't my bag!!! I have a re-found respect for my wife, other wives, and daycare providers across the nation!:eek:oooh::embarassed::big_smile: rollo

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  2. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Sweet potatoes in your lazy chair, rewind barney for the 15th time..LMAO:wink:

3. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im going to make a sign .ROLLO s Day care .and put at the end of your road.lol

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks guys!:smile2: It was gross! Kinda funny how blood, sun fried chicken livers, and stinkin cut shad don't phase us! But, one bad diaper makes us wilt, and act like alittle school girl! :wink: rollo

5. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Some of us don't even deal with stinkbait.

6. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i will be perfectly happy leaving the wifely duties to the wife....i can't quite get past it.... leave me in a field full of cow turds and im fine, but baby poo is another animal...

God Bless the wives and mothers of the world....

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I hear ya bro! Im dealing with Colton and Caleb taking there diapers off now by thereself! The other morning i got up and turned on the light and colton had S#$* all over him, in his hair on his face. LOL! He went right to the bathtub and hosed him down. Its crazy the things you get into being a dad. Goodluck this winter! LOL!

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    If you men would give the wife's a big enough raise, they would stay home and take care of those light duty problems.:smile2:

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mickey, Crap outside the diaper is not a light duty problem!:smile2::roll_eyes: rollo

10. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    been there done that one, it was fun while it lasted but glad thats over lol

11. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    aint nothin smells worse than baby crap i remember my first one puked and gagged my guts up but it got easier as time went buy

12. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hi-Ho, Hi-HO, to Grandma's house we go:smile2::smile2::smile2: Stay safe and invest in a gas mask!!!:wink:

13. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Very funny stuff Jason! By the end of the week you will be an old pro.

14. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    This may be a business opportunity for you. Next time you fish , take a dirty diaper or two with you. Either cut it into 'fillets' , or use whole. Given it's odor , you may land a record!! Therein lies the 'lucrative' undertaking...
    :smile2:

Good Luck with your family!!

15. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    haveing trouble with the thanks button again....so thanks to all on this thread......and thank the good lord my kids are grown.....:big_smile:

16. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    At least it's you own kid. Try putting up with 150 of other people's kids.:wink:

17. moruffrydn

moruffrydn New Member

State:
    SC
    Wait till they get about 2 years old. That stink bait takes on a familiar consistency that will leave you wonderin how did a grown man poop in my kids diaper? Best thing you can do is hold em over the flowers and spray em off with the hose. LOL

18. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Jason I got a couple grandsons here that you can watch too bud. Ah enjoy the lil ones times now.

19. River dog

River dog New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Take care of our future cat fisherman!:big_smile: