First day of gun season

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by TIM HAGAN, Nov 25, 2006.

1. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Today is the first day of gun season let see some of them Maryland deer pic's.

2. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Don't deer hunt but we saw a beautiful, Big & I mean BIG buck along the bank by the #88 buoy yesterday

3. speciallibXO

speciallibXO New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Along with the big buck near the 88 buoy, the week before we almost hit a nice eight pointer about a mile from the Marshall Hall boat ramp. Thing jumped right out in front of us. Luckily wasn't going too fast and he quickly drew across our bow from right to left.

4. KaJaMa

KaJaMa New Member

State:
    Maryland
    That sounds familiar, the guy that doesn't hunt sees the good deer. Hopefully that doesn't hold up this year and I do get a nice one, especially since we don't have a boat for fishing right now...

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    ya sabin it seems to go that way most of the time. I will get it a shot tomorrow and head to the farm and see if the big boy will make a showing. I will be rack hunting so them young bucks are safe for this week.

6. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Well i saw alot of deer today drop a doe with a bad leg hate to see her walking around and have her die and the meat not be used. Did see to nice small bucks 6 an 8 would be nice to see one of the young guys get them or even better have them make it to next season. Still have lots of corn standing but is set to start coming down this weekend so that will help out. Only saw one hunter all day and i had to noly shot. Will warm the stand again wed and seewhat I can do then.