First Day at Work

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by quadrunner42029, Aug 3, 2009.

1. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    started today at norwood manufacturing im on paint line where they powdercoat parts its ok very hot in the plant though and my feet hurt like crazy but i got net back on so ill talk to you guys sometime later people maybe some of you can find work as well its a relief.

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    great that your back on line. if you get a good pair of boots your feet will feel much better, talk to you latter Jeff

3. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    glad to hear you got the net back..............youll prbably be sore a couple of days until your body gets back into the swing of things..........hang in there man.........one weekend look us up and ill take you down to the capefear as a pat on the back!..............:wink:

4. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Happy for you. Stay safe and congrats!!!:wink:

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Congrats on finding a job! Tough deal in todays world.

6. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Congrats bro , it's tough times right now , so be thankful you got the job . Good to see ya back online . It'll get better with some more time , I second the motion on some good boots when you get a check or two . Good luck and congrats . :wink::big_smile::cool2:

7. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I heard that bro.

8. powerwagon

powerwagon New Member

State:
    north carolina
    good to see you got a job close to home.Thats hard to find a job in and around stanly:crazy: