FIREWORKS MY PERSONAL FAV MUST WATCH!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MiseryMike, Jul 3, 2009.

1. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Ok Everyone I just wanted to share this with anyone that shoots off fireworks i hope you all can get ur hands on these things i only know one spot in kansas city where i can get this, make sure u watch this all the way thro the end is the best, i ended up buying 5 of these last year we were sittin out at my gf's parents shooting things off and i bought two differnt 500 gram fountians <to start> this one is called a category 5 it made my girlfriend run for the hills when the end went off had my heart pumping WORTH the money. usally goes for 17 to 40 bucks depending on whos goin to put the screws to you :wink: [youtubevid]RfdITokRFvk[/youtubevid]

2. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Its made by Shotgun. The Video isnt the best it looks WAY better live :wink::smile2:

3. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Niiice! Gonna have to make sure a few of those are on the list, light em off on each side of the shells outta work nicely

4. CatHunterSteve

CatHunterSteve New Member

State:
    Snowville, Va
    Very cool! Thanks for the post and the video.

5. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    No Problem, Just want to say it one time BE SAFE pls.. Oh Yeah Brian i told melisa that you where going to fire two of them off at once she just started laughin her a** off she says your crazy, We shot that thing off in a field i couldnt imagin it going off in a steet in the city :wink: Well HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT 4th heading out to Topeka to see some door slammers and nitro cars best way to start the weekend :smile2: Any Of you from kansas see me dont be a stranger come say hi :big_smile: