Findlay Reservoirs?

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ohiocattin15, May 25, 2009.

1. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Any fishing reports from here? the ODNR site says good catches of 15-22 pound channels every year on the 2nd one. id sure like to know:smile2:

2. Northernglitch

Northernglitch New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Findlay reservoir 2 was good on Saturday around 11am. I was able to catch to cats one roughly 26in and one roughly 30in, not sure on weights. No pictures because my son and I didn't bring a camera. Needless to say I went home and we got a camera to take for the 2nd trip back later that night to do some night fishing and didn't even get a bite. Figures.

3. Northernglitch

State:
    Ohio
    This is probably the smallest of the 3 decent size ones I've caught there this past week.

catfish3findlay.JPG

4. Northernglitch

State:
    Ohio
    Son and I went fishing at Reservoir 2 again tonight. Only caught 3 but 2 channels in the 18in range and one decent size shown below. The boy caught the first 2 and one was on a little stainless steel pole we use for bluegill fishing (2ft long) was funny to watch him fight that.
    I almost got skunked but 15min before we left I caught the one below.

channel6102009findlay.jpg

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Hey glad to hear you caught some. Alot of folks are taking their son's an duaghter's alot lately which is great.

6. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nice fish!...the odnr report claims theres fish up to 25 pounds in there, and in good numbers

thanks for the info