Finding a boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by cat lineman, Jul 26, 2006.

1. cat lineman

cat lineman New Member

State:
    kansas
    thought maybe someone might know where I can find a jon boat for sale {used} that wasn't a days drive from Olathe or that the owner didn't think was plated with gold:crazy: . Wanting it for the river,Take any idea's on what the best for the job would be also. Thanks for any help.

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

check ebay for a boat in your area also try the dealers and ask about their trade-in boats

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Main thing is take your time!

4. cat lineman

cat lineman New Member

State:
    kansas
    I have a bass boat for the lake so I'm not boat less so I'm not In a giant rush,I have been looking for a while everything on ebay is to far away up to this point and the stuff I have found around here has not been worth near what they have wanted for it. I found 1 back home well worth the money but it got bought up before I could get back and see about it. I'll find 1 sooner or later.

5. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I know of one. 16 foot jon with a 30-35hp motor on it. If your interested give me a PM and i'll give you his # and name. He's selling it because he bought a newer bigger boat.

6. 600lbs

600lbs New Member

State:
    gardner kansas
    just sold mine for 250 buk and found a 85 bass tracker in garnett with trailer for 300 buks u bet i bought it without hess.