Find your local scumbags

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishcentral, Mar 16, 2006.

1. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Here's is a pretty interesting link. Type in your address and it will pull up a map and show all the local sex offenders and other scum in your neighborhood. Nice especially if you have kids.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    My younger brother sent me that link last week and its pretty neat. I like how it shows what they were charged with and their picture.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Chris,

This was posted not long ago but a great reminder and for those that looked over it in the last post.

I heard on the news last night that in TN there are actually 8000 offenders but only about 1500 are registered. PLUS, if they committed the crime prior to 1997 they are exempt from registering which is a crock of bull malarky. If they passed that exemption, then they should repeal it. So we will never know the full extent of these scum bags.

4. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    I didn't know this had been posted before. There's sometimes too many posts to keep up with

5. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Thanks for the link ! I must of missed the first thread. My town only has a few (that's a few too many), buy boy howdy !!!!! just go a few miles up into Dallas and it is packed full of'em.....

6. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

I really like the use of the term "scumbags", as it is most appropriate to this post.

I would give you some Reps..but it tells me I have to wait.

But others should join.

7. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    How come every time I type in my address, it keeps saying my address is the only confirmed listing in a three mile radious??? :0a5:

8. QuincyFisher

QuincyFisher New Member

State:
    Quincy,Illinois
    Thats a pretty good statistic. Out of my city of 40,000 i didnt see any yellow dots that means they have been convicted of rape.

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Is that the reason they call you Cyclops? Hmmmmm, now the truth is coming out. Peeps.:p

10. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I knew you looked familar, family watchdog must of been where I seen your pic, lol.

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    we got one catty corner across the street :thumbdown !!!!!!!!!

some one and no it wasnt me seriously posted a picture of him and his offense on the telephone pole in front of his house.

my wife said she heard yelling and cussing and it was him out there in front yard screaming !!!!!!!!!!! she thought he was going to have a heart attack.

12. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Darryl, too bad that sob didn't have a heart attack ! Keep an eye on that dude Bro. Ya just never know....

13. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Back home I am a parole agent who's resposibilities was to keep an eye on those knuckheads. Let me tell everyone a fact, once a sex offender always a sex offender. It is not a matter of if he/she will it is a matter of when. I have taken so many of these idiots back to the joint it is rediculous. IL is considering life time supervision with GPS trackers on their ankles. I hope so.....job security + I kind of enjoy making their lives miserable just to give them a taste of one that they destroyed. These people rate less than animal dun.

Darrell

14. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Let me give you another piece of disturbing news. You will be surprised how many underage sex offenders we have in this country.

They are under age so therefore they can't be listed for public view.

15. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I wondered why some of them around here wasn't on the lists anymore. I think we should give each a tatoo on thier forehead, that says sex offender, that way everyone would know for ever. Native Americans had thier ways of marking them so everyone knew who was the dirt bags, so why don't we do it now then they can't hide from the rest of the world. I have a 3rd cousin who is serving life without parole for his actions, he got what he asked for.

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    If only you should be that lucky

17. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Really theres one small problems I have with the sex offenders thing. All are grouped together, sorry but a child molester is different from some 18 year-old that was guilty of have a girlfriend that was 16 back 10 years ago.

Since I can't word this the way it needs to be to get my point across so I'll stop here before I get lost.

18. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Thanks for the info Chris, I missed it the first time I guess. We have three here in somerville I found on that site. Nice to know where the scumbaggs are!

19. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Here in Virginia, we have the same sort of website. It is run by the State Police. I check it out every few months, just to see if any new scumbags have moved into the area, or if any of them have gotten out of jail.

There is also a law that forbids the misuse of the information, such as what happened across the street from DRC.