Finally!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Folks, I finally got on the river and done a little fishing. Notice I said fishing and not catching. After my woes Saturday morning with the old 35hp Evinrude on my old 16' jon boat, I made it back to the river Saturday afternoon. Motor ran great and it was a beautiful afternoon. I stopped on several of my favorite holes and fished each one for 15 minutes or so. I only had a couple of bites. I didn't get to fish the best part of the afternoon because we were expecting a visit from our friends at Wynn. I loaded up around 5:30 and headed home. It was a great afternoon on the river eventhough I didn't catch a fish.

2. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Glad ya got your boat in the water and working right! Heck a day on the water is better than a day at work:tounge_out:

3. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    But you got out there:haha:

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Terry, glad to see you finally made it on the water. it's not about what you catch, but about the enjoyment of being out there. Catching is always nice, but don't always happen. Maybe next time!

5. crazfish

crazfish New Member

State:
    arkansas
    hey! at least you got out and the way in look at it, not always about the fish, it is the serenity you get as well and nature. that is why i go, fish, if no fish then serenity and peace and nature. better luck next time though.