FINALLY

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by cassbongard, Jul 12, 2009.

1. cassbongard

cassbongard New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Looks like i finally get a couple of days of freedom from this darn Emergency Room on Fort Campbell. Gotta go in tonight but plan on spending the next two days on the water somewhere. Havent made up my mind but if any of yall got any suggested hot spots the last few days I'll be hittin the water prolly about 8 am monday morn (i dont get out till 7 am) Oh and a few of you threw out offers for a tag along but it wont let me PM yet guess i gotta have 10 post or something.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
  2. cassbongard

cassbongard New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    oh and yes those of you who showed soem sympathy abotu my truck ordeal thank you and wooooohoooo i finally got my baby back lol:smile2:

3. cassbongard

cassbongard New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I picked up a TN county map book and am gonna hit up a couple guys at work for osme directions to some of these Locks I have been hearing about I think its Lock B and C around Clarksville here.

4. 01ssrms

01ssrms New Member

State:
    TN
    Good luck and enjoy the much deserved time off.

5. 89Ricky89

89Ricky89 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Good luck! Bring back the picture of the big one!

6. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    cassbongard, I work on Ft Campbell too.. If you need any info on Lock C, Cumberland TVA Plant, or the river between Cumberland City to Clarksville Let me know and I will hook you up.

7. cassbongard

cassbongard New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    hey I'll take all the info i can get. I'm restricted to shore fishin since i have no boat opted for the new truck instead.

8. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    That's cool. Your more than welcome to meet up with me one day and tag along. I usually fish from 5 am to 9 am. After that it just gets to hot..

9. cassbongard

cassbongard New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am free anytime this weekend. Got myself a new rod and reel i need to try out anyways.