Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup, these warm weather days will crank the fishing after a couple days to a new level! Hoping to hit the canal for a two day one night fishing trip again sometime soon, just won't be the same without fmb but I'll manage,lol. no solid plans yet though!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes it is, tommorrow supposed to be nice again, and of course I have to be transport to Omaha tommorrow for someone so no fishing for me tommorrow,booooo. maybe tommorrow night but these windy days tend to bring some severe weather at night and thats no fun either.

just went and checked my bait traps, one of them was full of 1 to 1 1/2 inch long bullheads,hundreds of them, dumped them out and got one of them little buggers got a spine gill deep into the tip of my finger,dang that stings like hell!!!!!!!!! the littler they are the more powerful their sting,little bastards anyway, too small for bait so I dumped them back and moved the trap,hopefully they won't fill it again. In another trap that had a buttload of those same sized little bullheads I had some green sunfish and they were all spined and dead,grrrr.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.