Finally some rain

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by gone_fishin, Jul 11, 2006.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    I noticed yesterday while I was fishing that the river went down quite a bit. Its about time we got a little rain.

2. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I agree. The west fork of White River is the lowest it's been all year. The weather was calling for good chances of rain this week, then clearing up for the weekend.

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    Some more rain woohoo! Its been raining all morning here. The rain we had last week brought the river up and not a day later it was down low again.

4. Gringoloco

Gringoloco Member

State:
    Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Name:
    Josh
    We finally got some rain yesterday here in Illinois, this high heat and drought week has been hard on the fishing spots.

5. Greg32

Greg32 New Member

State:
    Northeast Kansas
    The weather guy out of Kansas City promises 80% chance of rain all day tomorrow with temps in the mid 80's. With the last 2 weeks in the upper 90's to 110's with high humidity its time we had a break so we can go fishing. Right now I don't care if all I reel in are large sticks and trees, Its time to get back on the river without burning up.

6. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Now don't be stingy and send some south to Texas please. We need it BAAADDDD!!! Thank you. Indian Rain Dancers needed!!! LOL

7. Cheeto

Cheeto New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sure wish we could get a little rain here in Texas!

8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    I'm gettin ready to go fishin to take advantage of the rising water and the cooler weather.

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

its rained here at least once a week and always on my days off