Finally part II

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by CatBobJimFish, Jun 7, 2009.

1. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Thanks to Rogers Inspiring tale of breaking his own skunking streak, I decided to see if I could break mine tonight, and whaddaya know, I DID!!! This 30lb Channel fought me tooth and nail from the second he hit the bait til the second he hit the banks, as you can clearly see in the picture I am hunched over from exaustion from fighting this monster..... strangely enough though as soon as he hit the banks, he suffered from shrinkage much the same as Rogers 50lb Flathead...What is it with these darn shrinking fish?!?!:eek:oooh:

Attached Files:

2. 40oz

40oz New Member

State:
    Gun Barrel Tx
    I hate it when that happens :smile2:

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Lmao it must of been a male cat caught in cold water i heard it make's them shrink that way:smile2:

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    hey that s funny, i was thinking it only hapend to my fish, man ,and to think my wife allways tells me ,that a 30 lb chanel i just got was only a 9 lber, i was thinking she was just bad at reading the scales, she tells me to read it after i let go of his tail,:roll_eyes: for some reson she dont beleve me when i tell her IM JUST MAKEING SURE THE FISH HOLDS STILL :wink::big_smile::big_smile:

5. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Yeah them fish do squirm a little when they're on a scale, but that's cause they're still hungry, I figure you should always feed the fish real good before weighing it..... I hear after eating about 5lbs of leadshot they hold plenty still for the scale.:wink:

6. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    well, i can understand why that would work, i mean after eating turkey and thanksgiveing dinner i allways seem to settel down.something eles i have been seeing, she buys them camras at the dollar store were you get 2 camras that have 27 pics each for 8 or 10 bucks for the fishing box, well it seams to me that them cheap camras, with there jap film in them cant seam to keep things in the right sequness, what i mean by all this is i got a 25lb flat this saturday, but in the pic it looked like a 6 lber, at first, i sead it was all b/c of the angel she took it at but she didnt think so. so im just going to say its got to be that cheap camra:angry: dam that jap crap