finally on display after retirement

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Feb 11, 2009.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well ive had these cars for 6-8 years some of them. after all this time and after jarretts retirement i spent 6-8 hrs and $40 or so and got some wood and paint and brackets and built some shelves for my collection. got all the hardware for 15% off at menards bag sale. to bad the 10' boards wouldnt fit. lmao. they were on sale too though. put a lil 1/2 round along front and sides to prevent roll offs.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i sold off all my 1/64 scale. the matchbox size. had over 100 of them too. these are all action cars or revell collection 1/24 scale. now i need a few #99 carl edwards to add to it.

these are in my front porch / toy room i remodeled into a regular indoor room for added space for the kids and toys. this is the first thing you see comming into the house lol.

got the 200 army navy air force mariens coast guard set. most of muppets. and 1/2 the loony tunes from 2002. one of jarretts iroc cars. dale earnhardts last win raced version talladega car. went to that one. and harvicks 2nd win at chicago raced version. was there too. and 98 jarretts no bull winner version. was there too.

3. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    nice work i have a bunch of cars to i use a tall bookshelf to put mine on but i have mine in the individual display cases.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Good job Jerm, looks :cool2: bro!

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Nice collection. I didnt see the 24 car anywhere, they must be in your championship trophy room. lol

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Nice work Jerm, looks really good. :cool2: Walt I think I see the Gordon cars piled up in the toy box where they belong...:wink::smile2:

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya the #24 are in a special place. had to use lube to get them to flush but they look good down there with the poo.:smile2: J/K but wolf opened that can of worms.:smile2: if i ever finish my joony tunes set ill have one wolfman.