finally made it out

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by catfishchris, Apr 10, 2009.

1. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    I spent the last two days down in Warsaw fishing the area below Truman Dam. The fishing wednesday was great! I caught several fish in the 6-8 pound range all day long. I didn't get any hawgs, but the action was non-stop. It was nice to get the boat out and spend the day catching cats.

Thursday was a different story.:confused2: The front moved in and the bite was tough. I only caught three fish all morning. What a difference a day makes!

I spent the night with Steve and Tina Brown of Catfish Safari. They are great hosts. If any of you all are down that way and need a place to stay, you can't beat their bread and breakfast. By the way, Tina's breakfast is the perfect way to start a day of fishing!

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Glad to hear you had a great day of fishing atleast someone is catching some:wink:.

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I coudnt agree more Chris. Anyone that hasnt spent a couple days with Catfish Safari and Tina Browns cooking has missed the boat BIG TIME!:smile2:

Matter of fact, i'm heading down there wednesday for 5 days! :wink:

Thanks for the fishing report. Glad you had some success down there.

4. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Way to go Chris, sounds like ya had a great time and some great food... thanks for the report buddy.

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I just have to go get a new phone. This one is really a piece of junk. It will not receive incoming calls for some reason.

6. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Congrats on a great trip Chris. I always enjoy going down and hanging at the campfire with Steve, and when Tina cooks I come running.

Bob I will go with you; it seems my phone isn't taking incoming calls as well.:smile2:

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    It's not you, Bob, it's the company you keep.:crazy::wink:

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

Ya should know that the phone is broken, says right on the box that it can not receive calls when the out going call system is broken ........ :smile2:

9. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    If you wasn't such a grouchy old fart, you might get a call every once in a while.. But first thing you gotta do is stop answering the phone with.. WHAT DO YOU WANT... hehehe

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yea, you could take yer radio over to HarryOlds and listen to it while he fishes :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

12. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Why thank you gentlemen. Your thoughts are deeply appreciated. :wink:

13. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    Bob he did text me just to tell me he was catching fish while i had to work.:smile2::smile2: missed out on a good breakfast too.:sad2: