Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dam, that monkey sure was getting heavy too...:smile2::smile2::smile2:

I caught my first Catfish of 2008. It wasn't big but it was a 3# Flattie. I missed a couple and had a few runs that quit before I could get to my poles.
I caught it on a 5-6" Live Warmouth and had other hits on live gills. Nothing for cut bait which is odd in that area.

He's not much to look at but if the pics go through it'll be 3 points for Team 7 "The Reel Fisherman"!!!

Getting the pics by yourself are extremely hard to do and I hope I did it right!!!

I'm planning on hitting it full force this Saturday and hope we all catch some nice ones!!!:wink::big_smile:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
congrats buddy, i said one channel but a flattie will do, now call crab & tell him to stop wishing u bad luck!!:smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Way to go, John!

Who's winning the fish off at the moment?

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank You all!!! I think if my fish gets approved it may possibly be the only one weighed in. I haven't heard from my teammates in a while. They'll be along soon I'm sure, we still have a lot of time left!!!:wink::smile2:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've tried to rep you all to say Thanks but I'm out of juice. I'll get you all back when I can...:cool2::wink:

Thanks again, I really appreciate all the kind words!!!:big_smile:

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Congrats bro! So where are the pics of the live bait I mean fish you caught!:wink::smile2:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats bro! So where are the pics of the live bait I mean fish you caught!:wink::smile2:
My batteries died after I got the pics for the fish off so I wasn't able to get a full view of the fish stretched out. You better not talk like that, flatheads aren't bait, trout, bass and gills are.:wink::smile2:

If approved you'll be able to see the pics there.:wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.