finally got the girls out!

Discussion in 'Trout Fishing' started by massa_jorge, Feb 24, 2008.

1. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    well my girls have been sick on and off with various crap the older one brings home from school, so they have been missing the fishin trips. had a nice day today so i took them out for an hour and a half. we caught 21 rainbows on the good ol dough, and kept 15. limit's 5 in texas apiece. i caught 6 and the girls took over the rest. i can't wait till 'real' spring so they can get on some cats again, last summer was awesome for them with the cats. they are baiting their own hooks and casting now, all i have to do is unhook fish, haha! got em a couple zebco model 11 underspin combos for trout and baitfish, and they really cast well. you can tell they had a good time though! they are ages 7 and 4.

Attached Files:

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Always a good trip when the kids are haivng fun. It's even better when they are catching fish!:wink:

3. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Good going. Love to see the kids into it w/ their dad. Do it while you can.

4. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Congrats to you & your girls Jordan. :wink:

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice Trout, Massa.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    From the looks of the gals ,Yall had a great day,Jordan. Thanks for the pic.

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    cant wait to load up some hotdogs and burgers and take the kids for a little bank grill-n-fish. looks like fun. thanks for sharing.

8. dookiechrist

dookiechrist New Member

State:
    utah
    i'm having a hard time getting the boys fishing. i got "permission" to go fishing every sunday so long as i took the kids and got them out of the wifes hair. for some reason ever since then their aunt takes them every week end. it's been three months now since i got "permission" and the boys have only been out with me twice. one of those times was to skunkville though. one day i hope they'll wanna come more..........kudos to you massa........