Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my girls have been sick on and off with various crap the older one brings home from school, so they have been missing the fishin trips. had a nice day today so i took them out for an hour and a half. we caught 21 rainbows on the good ol dough, and kept 15. limit's 5 in texas apiece. i caught 6 and the girls took over the rest. i can't wait till 'real' spring so they can get on some cats again, last summer was awesome for them with the cats. they are baiting their own hooks and casting now, all i have to do is unhook fish, haha! got em a couple zebco model 11 underspin combos for trout and baitfish, and they really cast well. you can tell they had a good time though! they are ages 7 and 4.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'm having a hard time getting the boys fishing. i got "permission" to go fishing every sunday so long as i took the kids and got them out of the wifes hair. for some reason ever since then their aunt takes them every week end. it's been three months now since i got "permission" and the boys have only been out with me twice. one of those times was to skunkville though. one day i hope they'll wanna come more..........kudos to you massa........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.