Finally got some good news...

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishjohn, Oct 5, 2006.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    After my best fishin buddy-best friend passed away on the 2nd,I'm happy to say I have some good news.I'm not excited yet,still too depressed to be happy yet but I will be soon.I talked to my Mom today and found out that her and her boyfriend happened to have an extra ticket for the Lowe's Motor Speedway Nascar race on Oct.14.Its not for sure but its about 90% sure I'll be going to it.I can't wait,I was at last year's Coca-Cola 600 and its an awesome place! I'll update you all when I find out 100%

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I forgot the cool part...The tickets are right on the start/finish line,7 rows back.Should be pretty cool,it seems like its always a good finish there.

3. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
  4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Are you going to give it to your girlfriend or use it yourself..? or is that a dumb question..?:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    If she returns from the john, will I be too old to care?

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Congrats you will love it! Glad to see something pos. happening after your loss!
    Bill

6. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    dont forget your camera. lol

7. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Im happy for you man. Sorry about your buddy

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Have fun man, take some pics to share.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'll have my camera and take lots of pics for sure!!! I took a ton last year.This year I have better seats so I should be able to get some good ones.

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Wow, John, what a treat! I hope the ticket comes through for you, bro. Too bad you can't be here this weekend for the NC gathering, but the race will be great fun, I'm sure. You'll still be in NC!!! :big_smile:

11. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Hey John, I really hope you get to attend, I'm sure you will.

Be SAFE & ENJOY yourself, Your buddy would want that for you, same as you would if the tables were turned:wink:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You all!!!
    I just found out its 99% sure I'm gonna go.When I get back I'll have pics and hopefully a story for you all.I also found out that we'll be going to the Bristol race in March next year.
    Life's kinda funny...You can go from one extreme low to an extreme high in no time at all.One thing I've learned...Life is short,make the most of it while you can!

13. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You lucky dog. Glad to hear things are looking up for ya. Hope ya have a great time and take pics. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Well folks,Its 100% unless something bad happens.I'll be going to NC next weekend.I can't wait!!! I wish I was gonna be down for longer than I am,I'd love to meet some of my Bro's/Sis's but we'll be heading out Sat morn from my Mom's(Hurricane,WV) and coming back Sun. morn.If any of you all live close to LMS,PM me and we'll at least get ahold of each other while I'm there.

15. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Enjoy the race John! My brother-in-law has been to lots of tracks and says that Lowes is his favorite!

16. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Holy Carp Buckets John!!!! Lowes??? You have yourself an AWESOME time and a great trip. Just be safe!!!