Finally got my avatar!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Timber Cat, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
    I finally got my avatar up:smile2: ! This is a pic of me and my daughter (my son is taking the picture) while motoring down Shelter Creek. Glad I finally figured out how to get one up here.

Timber

Hey,here is a pic or two for ya
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First one is my daughter Courtney with a fine bream.The second is my son Josh with some mighty fine eatin in his hands.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on getting the avatar up, glad to put the face with the messages.

3. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
  4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That's a good looking Avatar you have there Timber.You have a cute little fishing partner,and a good little photographer,who is also a good little fisherman. That catfish is a nice looking fish,but I have to ask,has that fish been on Slim Fast?LOL I mean if that fish had the girth to go with his length,he would have weighed 10-15 lbs. I've seen a lot of channel cats in my day,don't believe I've ever seen one so long and thin. I wish I looked that good!LOL
    Anyway welcome to the BOC.
    Glenn

5. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Neat avatar and I really like the pictures.

6. Catzilla2

Catzilla2 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Nice pictures! And a good looking crew that you carry along with you. It is great to see that you spend so much time with your children. Keep up the good work!

7. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
    Thanks everybody! My kids are my life.And they are growin up way too fast for me. And I thought that cat was thin too:wink: .However he fried up nicely and tasted very good with those hot hushpuppies and cole slaw:big_smile: . We were pan huntin that day.Had a few more that were some what bigger in the cooler.Had a great time catchin em too.Believe it or not,we started off bream fishing with red worms.Started catchin more cats than bream. But as I said ,we had a super time as always. Goin after some bigger ones Saturday.Thanks again for all the nice comments.Take care.

Timber

8. redwiskers

redwiskers New Member

State:
    iowa
    Cogrates nice avatar. Its great to see the next generation getting their lines wet. Fishing is good family time. Thanks for sharing.

9. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Nice pictures.
    Great looking crew!
    Thank Ya'll for sharing.