Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Finally got me a boat!

3K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  brocat 
#1 ·
Vehicle Boat Water transportation Naval architecture Skiff
After years of dreaming and missing out on the best fishing spots I have finally evened the odds a little. After months of scouring Craigslist and Boat Trader the stars aligned and I found me a big water boat. It needs a little tweaking such as GPS fish finder, rod holders, rod racks, Bimini top and some LED lighting but aside from that a good bath and I’m ready to go. I plan to have it all pimped out soon.

It’s a 1995 Sea Pro/ Pro Line 21 footer. It has a 2003 Evinrude 225 on it so it should get me where I need to go. It is set up for a kicker motor but I’m not sure if that is something I would use much and honestly don’t know how they work.

If anyone has any suggestions on rod holders, electronics and etc I look forward to the advice. This is my first boat beyond the world of paddling and aluminum.

I will get better pics as I go. Vehicle Water transportation Speedboat Boat Boat trailer
Vehicle Water transportation Speedboat Boat Boat trailer
Water transportation Vehicle Boat Skiff Speedboat

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.