Finally got back online, After 6 weeks of no net

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by Team StrayCats, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    Hi every one . Well i finally got my cable modem back online after 6 weeks of waiting . The cable companys just take there time when you move and want to transfer your cable. But they want there money right now. LOL. But anyways its great to be back online. As soon as i get 3 more pic,s taking on the roll of film from the catfish classic that myself and stumpnocker went to i,ll post them pic,s that was taking there. I also have a couple of pic,s of some cats that i caught here in my river to. I moved to a smaller town than what i was living in.But i did get a nicer house and it has a garage(yeah) and i have my own dock less than 100 feet from my back door. And the boat is in the water.Now i,m only 100 yards from the river down the canal. So we did pretty good. My wife just loves it here. We have caught some nice fish here to. We,ve got some reds that moved into the river from the gulf. That is only 5 miles from me. I did catch a 28 inch 18 pd black cat out the river to. That was cool. I have never seen a black cat befor. But i did get some pic,s of it and will posting the pic,s soon. Hope everyones been doing ok. And been catching some cats. Take care and will be talking to you all soon. BC

2. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    welcome back you got lots of reading to do

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome back Buddy, looking foward to seeing your pics.

4. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome back, that house sounds like it was sure worth the move!

5. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Beat it was a surprise when you logged on and it said 104,378 new messages!!:lol:
    Welcome back.

6. Team StrayCats

State:
    florida
    Yes there is a lot of reading to do . did a lot the other night and did some today to. I see theres a lot of new members to,,So welcome to all the new members of the BOC. The new house is great. But had to pull my boat out of the water to have new water pump put in :sad2: but should have it back in the water by the weekend. So no river fishing this week. but thats ok need a break so will rest untill the weekend lol. The weather has been a little nippy here but not to cold yet. Just have to crank up the propane heater in the boat. LOL.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Welcome back and congrats on the new digs.

8. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    welcome back home

9. KajunPCB

KajunPCB New Member

State:
    Panama City Beach,Fl.
    welcome back look forward to your reports

10. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Welcome back catnabbin Can't wait for the pics

11. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    I know your glad to be back and as for all the post
    I'v been reading them for two days and have not even scratched the surface.
    I just joined BOC and have been reading ever since.
    Where did you move to?

12. Team StrayCats

State:
    florida
    Well i was living in a little town called Dunnellon Thats 25 miles west of ocala florida and now i live in a littler town called Inglis florida thats 15 mile west of Dunnellon and 11 miles north of crystal river florida.

13. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    My name is "Bayrunner ray" from California...sounds like your new place is a nice place to call home.. Merry Christmas to you and yours....Enjoy the new year and good weather for a change?

Bayrunner ray

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hey Catnabbin welcome back home. And want to wish you and yours a Verry Merry Christmas.

15. broncitis21985

broncitis21985 New Member

State:
    florida
    so catnabbin if you dont mind me asking what type of bait do you use for catfishing im wanting to try something new cause i havent had much luck in the past year and i normally use chicken liver,beef liver and ive tried different catfish doughs and i also use cut bait and sometimes live bait and i live in starke,fl and fish all the local lakes and the last two cats with any size i caught was a 12 lb. and a 13 lb. and caught both the same night/morning and since just lttle ones

16. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    WElcome back brother:0a27:

17. broncitis21985

broncitis21985 New Member

State:
    florida
    thanks catnabbin for the infoon the bait i would have pm'ed you but i got to have 10 posts before i can do that and by the way here's a tip to keep your bait on the hook better i use it with chicken liver and beef liver and it's panty hose and the cat tournaments sound good it will just depend when and where they'll be

18. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Brian,
    I have the same problem with the post,New post,
    Pictures,threads,by the time I get enough post it'll be spring!