Finally got a chance to use MRHs.

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by JBrooks, Nov 1, 2009.

1. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Went out with a fellow BoC member the other night, and he had monster rod holders. I've been on several boats and I've used several different holders. From the plastic ones, all the way up to these guys.

Monster Rod Holders are simply the best rod holder out there. It's so easy to take the rod out of the holder, and the double action feature on the holders made it so easy to switch from anchoring to drifting in no time at all.

I wouldn't recommend anything but these guys. I know several guys buy alternative rod holders and then get the monsters, but go big and get these right away. When I get a boat, I'll be buying quite a few, I can't have it any other way.

Great product Steve!

2. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Who were you fishing with who had them?

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Steves head is going to swell even bigger now! :crazy:

I keep telling him to come off some of that big money jack and wrap them with $10 bills :smile2:

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey he didnt get into the business to make money! He just wanted a better rod holder for himself! Now hes on his way to being the Bill Gates of rod holders and bathes in 50 dollar bills. next year it will be franklins! :smile2:

5. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    That is good advice to go ahead and buy the best right off the bat.I know I have wasted alot of money buying other brands.I have even tried making them myself because I was never pleased with what I had.I have finaly found a rod holder that does what I want.I never have to worry about my rod holder any more.I will buy nothing but Monster rod holders any more.

6. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

He looked an awful lot like you... :smile2::smile2:

7. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    :wink:I have never seen a single product catch on like the Moster Rod Holders did. That alone should say something about the product. I can't say enough or thank Steve enough for bringing us a great product.

8. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I got mine in the mail the other day...and Man I cant wait to use them. They are definately the best made rod holder I have ever had my hands on. Thanks Steve for such a great product.

9. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oh yeah!!!! i forgot! lol You are pretty badass. About to call up steve here before long and get some more! Gonna make a big trip to louisville to get those and then up through scottsburg to hit up jeremy as well. just gonna go for broke all on one day!

10. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Just let me know when and We'll be glad to meet up, and I'm sure steve will too.

11. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

May be sending him up your way with some of my cash also to get my hands on one or two of those rods ... just make sure he doesn't claim to have money to buy you guys some beers afterwards! :smile2::smile2::wink:

12. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    I will keep an eye on him for you!!!!!:wink:

13. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This is definately one of those cases that I know no matter what I am getting them, im just stalling cuz im a tight wad. lol That and dad is wanting them too so im waiting for him to say hey take ur butt to scottsburg to get my rods and while ur at it go down to louisville and get me some more rod holders. And after our talk tonight about redoing the boat with another fish finder and the livewell i have a feeling the rods, holders and the "lung" will be a one day event of me running around for nothing but fishing but not getting to do any fishing