Finally got a boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by bsu_catfisher, Sep 19, 2009.

1. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    I am happy to say that finally after all these years that I have bought a boat!!!

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    congrats bro have fun and stay safe

3. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Congratulations, one day soon I hope to say the same thing.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Congrats on the new boat. But what did you get? Details brother.

Tom

5. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats brother!!!!! i still remeber pulling my 1st boat home it was like i just got my liesence. Good filling to be able to go where and when you want.

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    congrats and enjoy!

7. jgibson1

jgibson1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    im planning on buying a boat this winter but not sure what kind i want yet, alot of people are selling their old boats right now. good luck with the new boat hopefully we will see pics of it full of fish soon

8. L2druid

L2druid New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats on the new boat. I am looking for one myself-bank fishing gets frustrating when you can't reach the good spots.

Enjoy it, and catch some great ones!

9. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    congrats on the new rig!

10. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Hope you enjoy it and stay safe.

11. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats Eean! Enjoy that boat!

12. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Alright since eean hasnt been back on, he got a 16 foot tracker with a 40 hp motor on the back if im not mistaken. skimax and i went out the night eean bought it on my boat and he was talking about it.
    Eean im really happy that you finally broke down and bought a boat! its about time! now its time for you to call me and ask me to go out on your boat instead of me always having to be the one to drag you out. just playing bro. but yeah i really wanna go out on it. Now we just gotta get you rigged up with some monster rod holders and u r set

13. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    And eean btw i love the avatar! that was a great way to break in the G3. 2nd place out of 57 boats and didnt expect to even catch a fish! Man i was so much fatter then! :confused2:

14. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    Flootie was correct it is a 01 16' Tracker with a 40 hp motor on it. It was left out in the weather a bit so I needs some clean up work still but it runs smooth. It's going to be nice all fish boat.

As far as getting some Monsters.....I'm way to poor for that. I think the wife would leave me if I went out and spent that much money on some rod holders right now Flootie. I am going to get some off of Max and use them until I can afford some Monters.

15. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    eean when i go and upgrade to the triples ill sell u my duals. yeah max said he was getting u some seats for it and what not. so when are we going out? max and i went out that night and all we caught was max in debt at the blackjack table since the fish didnt bite :smile2: