Finally getting to move back to TX!

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by stickthrower, Jan 24, 2006.

1. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    Great News,
    Today I finally got my house sold. The buyer is in a hurry and paying cash, which means no waiting, hassles, inspections, etc.:grin-big: I should be back by 8-10 March!

Now I can move back to Possum Kingdon Lake in Palo Pinto County. That is about 60 miles west of Ft. Worth. Man it is good to be going back home after 15 years of not being able to fish for real catfish! What they call big channels here I would call bait!:) I will also be going to the Grapevine Lake & Lewisville Lake area to see relatives. So maybe I can hook up with some of the brothers/sisters here for a welcome home fishing trip!

Frank

2. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    I live just north of you in Oklahoma but there are TWO gatherings coming up you may be interested in. 1St is the Texas one and 2nd is the Oklahoma one. Go to the gathering thread and check it out. Welcome back to the MidWest!!

3. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    I definately plan on the Apr meeting! God willing I will be there!
    Frank:)

4. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Im right here between Lake Lewisville and Lake Grapevine here in Lewisville only minutes away and im always looking for a fishing partner. Just let me know. Welcome back home Frank.

5. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey frank im here in graham maybe we can get a trip together sometime it sure would be nice to finally know someone that likes fishing as much as i do in the area.

6. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    Frank congrads on the selling of our house! Looking forward to meeting you at the gathering!

7. nathan king

nathan king New Member

State:
    vernon tx
    welcome back to texas man, by the way where did you go for so long? anywho lo9ts of stuff going on here. do you have a boat? by the way pk was hit with the golden algee pretty bad dont know how much the cats were affected but some locals told me they thought it was pretty bad

8. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Come on Home Frank, Texas has missed ya, Congrats on selling the house, be safe on your way home.

9. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX

Will definately look you up when I get home! Look forward to fishing PK after so long. James I will get in touch when there & set up a fishing trip! I will get all of you TX guys ph numbers before I leave so we can hook up. Thanks for all the welcome homes.

Frank:)