finally found the camera cord

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by puppypal, Jul 15, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    The weekend of the fourth kev and newt were down at lock 5 with us and there have been post all about the fun we had. I had told several folks in chat that my boy came down and skunked us along with his friend zach who caught a 5 pounder. Glen-casey caught this 16 pounder down at 5 late in the afternoon after kev and his wife and newt also left. Here are the pictures

Attached Files:

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Dang Sis!!!!! you still rubbin that in...:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Glenda thanks for posting the pics! Some nice looking fish there for sure.

4. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Well right now i am trying to have the camera out as much as possible. My son is leaving for college the 15th of August
    WHINY MOMMY
    I am so going to miss him. But I just told him he isn't gettn rid of me that easy i do have that pop up tent on wheels and heard of some great fishing spots in russelville teehhheee since he is going to AR tech might just have to set up camp often LOL

5. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    yep reckon so BRO! LOL but then again Glen-casey and your wife did rule the skips that day LOL
    I myself didn't catch enough to mention but did get a lovely sunburn and since I love the sun well it was a blast. ya know I always have such a great time when my kid comes..........Just watching him fish and be so serious and hubby educating him on things well it is a joy!
    guess i will always be a mommy