Finally broke 20

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by jconna, Aug 10, 2008.

1. jconna

jconna New Member

State:
    PA
    I finally did it! Have had my goal set on breaking the 20# mark, and after an all nighter of rather slow fishing.....at around 5:45 this morning, I pulled in a 26# :big_smile_2: Don't have a digital camera so no photos at the moment, but I did have a few taken with one of those disposable 35mm jobs, and am hoping they turn out..... Roll isn't finished but it will be at the Rite Aid photo shop today..

2. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    A BIG Congrats!!

Was it a Johnny Cat??

:big_smile:

3. jconna

jconna New Member

State:
    PA
    Well, we can forget about the photo's. I am pretty disguested at the moment so this will be short. I bought 2 disposable cameras a month or two ago while at Hershey park. Took some photos there, took a few here and there on a couple of previous fishing trips, and then had at least 6 taken of this mornings fish.....I even had him take a few with each camera just in case. WEll......Got both rules done in the hour photo lab and how many pictures did I get????? Just the couple at Hershey! None of my previous trips and none of my flathead this morning. Completely disguested with myslef to spend money on fishing and boating equip and then being too cheap to even go out and buy a sub $100 digital camera to capture the result of all the effort. Stupid!!

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Jeff - Congrats on breaking that 20# mark! :cool2: Too bad about the pics not coming out! :sad2: Like you said, time to pick up a cheap digital to take fishing! I know your pain about the pics, I shot a whole roll on my old 35mm camera one time, took them to get developed and they were all blank! :crazy: Not sure what happened but I had a lot of pics I was looking forward to seeing and ended up with nothing! :confused2:

5. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
    congrats on the PB flatty jeff, keep up the good work :wink:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on a new PB and for catching a great fish

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    CONGRATS! Now a 25 lb flat pulls twice as hard.

Get ready for that one!

8. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Congrats on a nice flatty sorry about the pics.

9. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    You know what that means? No pics, no witnesses..... you gotta do it all over again.

Knowledge that you've done it before..... priceless! :wink:

10. jconna

jconna New Member

State:
    PA
    LOL....I heard that! No pictures, no fish right? haha Don't worry....For now, at least I know that I met my first goal with a 26# :cool2: Now I'm going for my 30 and I can guarantee that there will be a nice shiny brand new digital camera in my boat when I get it :wink:

11. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Congrats on the new personal best Jeff. :wink: